Started under a shed building by served Sh. Paras Ram Sindhu in the’70s, Pahalwan Dhaba few dishes like dal-roti, sabji and parantha for truck drivers. Today we’ve come a long way from dal-roti to a variety of food like Indian, South Indian Chinese and Continental. For the gratiﬁcation of our customers, our Dhaba is now upgraded with ambience of fully Air-Conditioned dining lounge. Carrying on legacy of our olden days we have also added many global ﬂavours in our menu with mouth- watering Chinese, Continental food and an array of sweet dishes. We are now the major landmark on Murthal Highway for famous Indian cuisine restaurant with healthy food, faultless service and a relaxed environment. So now, when it comes to food Pahalwan Dhaba is the best place to catch up with your family and friends.
- We use pure WHITE BUTTER named NONI GHEE which was used by LORD KRISHNA.
- We have replaced Sea Salt by Sendha Salt in our foods.
- Reﬁned oil has been replaced by Mustard Oil in Vegetables.
- Healthier sweetner option of honey is available in Tea and Jalebi on request.
- No Chemical colour is used. We use only Organic Colour.
- We do not use Ajinomoto in any of our preparation.